- Dare Me (obviously) by Megan Abbott
- The Fever by Megan Abbottt
- Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn
- Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
- Innocents by Cathy Coote
- Teach Me by R.A. Nelson
- Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov
- The End of Everything by Megan Abbott
- In The Woods by Tana French
- The Rehearsal by Eleanor Catton
- The Virgin Suicides by Jeffrey Eugenides
- Interview With The Vampire by Anne Rice
- Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas
- History of Love by Nicole Krauss
- White Oleander by Janet Fitch
- Ghost World by Daniel Clowes
- Persepolis by Marjane Satrapi
- Habibi by Craig Thompson
- Paradise Kiss by Ai Yazawa
Here are some that aren’t necessarily *teenage* girls:
- The Secret History by Donna Tartt
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
- The Millennium Trilogy by Stieg Larsson
- The Likeness by Tana French
Notes: Once again, rec me books that feature QPOC, POC, or queer ladies. Just rec me books that fit under this theme, I’m always looking for great reads and this is my favorite genre~
There are some that I’m forgetting, that I’m still reading or that I have on my wish list. So I’ll make sure to add to this when I can.
LIGHT REFRESHMENT T-SHIRT
Taking naked pictures of yourself does not make you a bad person. People who share them without your permission are bad people.
And you sir?
Dylan O’Brien photographed by Ben Weller for Teen Vogue.
Blue Ivy reacting to seeing herself on the screen during Beyonce’s VMA performance.
OMG HOW SHE SPEAKING AT 2 YEARS OLD
If you could sit next to anybody, who would it be and what would you say to them?